MEET DR. lombardi
Dr. Lombardi is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and has practiced in Battle Creek, Michigan for over 30 years.
Dr. Lombardi completed his undergraduate education in Cellular Biology at the University of Michigan and graduated with high honors in 1974. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1978 and completed his residency training at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. After residency he worked as a Research Fellow at Sidney Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital, affiliated with Harvard University School of Medicine.
Dr. Lombardi treats a broad spectrum of medical problems for adults of all ages. He places a strong emphasis on preventative care and staying current with the rapid advances in screening and prevention.
Dr. Lombardi often sees patients with multiple complex medical problems and helps to coordinate care with different specialists when needed. He works closely with Borgess and Bronson Hospital, University of Michigan Hospital and clinics, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic and other specialty centers.
Dr. Lombardi attends a variety of medical conferences throughout the year at major medical schools; recent conferences include:
- Preventative Care
- Harvard Medical School - Principles of Prevention and Primary Care Practice 2013
- Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic - 38th Annual Practice of Internal Medicine 2017
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine - Practical and Progressive Updates in Primary Care Medicine 2017
- Mayo Clinic - 36th Annual Practice of Internal Medicine 2015
- University of Michigan - 29th Annual Cardiology Update 2016
- University of Michigan - 28th Annual Cardiology Update 2015
- Mayo Clinic - Challenges in Clinical Cardiology 2012
- University of Michigan - Innovations in Advanced Lung Disease Management 2015
- Pain Management
- Mayo Clinic - advanced pain management training for non-pain specialists 2012